The KOEI TECMO Group is deeply aware that the personal information provided by customers is vital information relating to privacy and complies with the following policies when handling such personal information.
- The KOEI TECMO Group complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws, regulations, and guidelines with regard to the handling of personal information.
- When customers provide personal information, the KOEI TECMO Group identifies the purposes of use (e.g., providing customer support, distributing products, providing services and information) in advance and provides notice to customers and publicly announces or clearly indicates those purposes of use. The Group handles personal information provided by customers only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use identified in advance. In cases where personal information includes information that requires particular consideration, such as information regarding race or beliefs, the Group does not acquire such personal information without the customer's consent, except in cases permitted by laws and regulations. In cases where the Group acquires personal information from third parties and a duty to confirm and a duty to create records are imposed when receiving such information from third parties under laws and regulations, the Group complies with those duties.
- The KOEI TECMO Group takes necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access of, tampering with, leaks of, loss of, and damage to personal information and for other security management. Further, the Group strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives of use and to promptly delete customer personal information when it is no longer necessary to use that information.
- Except when otherwise permitted by laws and regulations, the KOEI TECMO Group shall not provide personal information to third parties without the customer's consent. In cases where the Group does provide personal information to third parties and a duty to create records when providing personal information to third parties is imposed by laws and regulations, the Group complies with those duties.
- The KOEI TECMO Group outsources the handling of the personal information to third parties to the extent necessary to obtain the objectives of use. In such cases, the Group performs necessary and appropriate supervision of service providers to ensure appropriate Security Management. In cases where operations are outsourced to third parties in foreign countries and a duty to create records is imposed by laws and regulations, the Group complies with those duties.
- If customers believe that their personal information managed by KOEI TECMO Group is
different from the facts, is used beyond the range of the purposes of use, or is obtained
by illegal means, customers may request the KOEI TECMO Group to correct, add,
suspend the use of, or delete their own personal information (hereinafter referred to as
"Correction and Other Actions"). The KOEI TECMO Group will carry out Correction and
Other Actions with regard to the requested personal information and notify the customers
of the same without delay if The KOEI TECMO Group decides after the investigation that
it should respond to such request. Moreover, if the KOEI TECMO Group decides not to
carry out Correction and Other Actions, the KOEI TECMO will also notify the customer
of the same without delay.
Please contact the KOEI TECMO Group by e-mail or postal mail to the contact below if you have any requests or inquiries about the correction, addition, suspension of use and deletion of your personal information.
Personal Information Protection Desk.
KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
1-18-12 Minowa-cho, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture 223-8503
- The KOEI TECMO Group shall endeavor to continuously improve the protection of personal information.
- The KOEI TECMO Group pays maximum attention to promoting the sound development of youth. The Group gives due consideration to the protection of the personal information of minor customers under the age of 16 years, such as acquiring such information after providing notice that such information is to be submitted with the consent of a guardian.
- When handling specified personal information and individual numbers (information regarding specific individuals and so on), the KOEI TECMO Group complies with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify Specific Individuals in Administrative Procedures and other related laws, regulations, and guidelines.